Dec 2, 2008

The book of Re-Genisis

1And on the 24,566,343,343,545th day of the creation, God said "Let my smile be etched upon the night sky, so that man might know of my pleasure toward him". 2And so the moon, and the planets combined to create a spectacle that would remind mankind that god was indeed smiling upon them,with a winking eye and a crooked smile! ;)







Bengaluru nightsky was blessed with this pleasant sight on dec 1st 2008, Jupiter, venus and the moon met for a sky party and there were smiles all around!

8 comments:

Ace of Spades said...

is that exact day of creation real or did you just crank out a random number? :)

Vivek Abraham said...

@ace of spades
Well lets just say.....i cant be proven wrong! :D

Archana said...

that was the most wonderfullestest sight!!!...u shud hv got a better shot of it!..cant see the jupiter properly!!...n it sure did make a lotta people say eeeee! :)

Vivek Abraham said...

Well miss infinity......i dont exactly have the hubble telescope attached to my camera phone! :)

Archana said...

If u dont hv a hubble tele attached cam then get it asap!!..maybe I'll talk to NASA n hv one custom made for our Bengaluru sky

doggyears said...

oh yes.....you're better then the papers ...Deccan showed only the moon !

Vivek Abraham said...

@doggyears the times of thudl is always one step ahead!:)

Zeddy said...

I remember seeing that. I had an exam the next day which was terrible.
Think I saw God laughing at me the next night...